See All test questions
1. The incidence of schizophrenia in the population is closest to
2. It has been suggested that learned helplessness may be related to
3. Tired after a long, hard day at school, Cyrus decides to take a nap. An hour later, his Dad wakes him to let him know it's time for dinner. Cyrus feels worse than when he went to bed and can hardly drag himself to the table. An EEG of Cyrus right before he was awoken would most likely have shown a preponderance of
4. En route to the brain, information from the two eyes' retinas crosses at the
5. In studying for the AP Psychology exam, good advice would be to
6. A lesson from Janis's research on groupthink is that
7. Information from the optic nerve is initially processed in what part of the brain?
8. Which theory of emotion are cognitive psychologists most likely to support?
9. Odette is nearing her 70th birthday. Over the last year, she has suffered a loss of appetite and began to experience difficulty sleeping. She has lost interest in her favorite pastimes, gardening and bridge. Odette is most likely to be diagnosed as having
10. One cause of the deinstitutionalization of many psychiatric patients in the mid-1900s was
11. What part of Phineas Gage's brain was damaged by his accident while laying the railroad track?
12. Approximately what percentage of participants in Milgram's obedience experiments thought they delivered the maximum amount of shock possible?