See All test questions
1. Which of the following is the most important detail of Wundt's early research that established the psychology as a science?
2. Which of the following psychologists would most likely agree with the following statement: Behavior is a result of the combination of reinforcers and punishers?
3. Choosing 20 people at random from a large lecture class of 400 people is an example of which of the following?
4. Which technique controls for both experimenter and subject bias?
5. Damage to the occipital lobes of the brain would most likely affect which of the senses?
6. A medication prescribed by a psychiatrist for major depressive disorder would most likely influence the balance of which of the following neurotransmitters?
7. A doctor examining a car crash victim in order to determine whether the crash caused structural damage to the brain would use what kind of brain scan?
8. Physiological reactions to surprise or shocks are most controlled by which of the following parts of the nervous system?
9. Children who suffer brain damage may be able to regain their physical and mental abilities more quickly than older brain damage patients due to which of the following properties of the brain?
10. Which of the following kinds of brain scans would be most useful in disproving the statement: "Most people only use 10 percent of their brains"?
11. Which of the following structures in the eye is most specifically responsible for color vision?
12. Human senses can be divided into which two major categories based on what the senses gather from the outside world?