See All test questions
1. A psychology teacher who believes that all students want to learn and creates a classroom culture that encourages this intrinsic motivation is using which kind of management style?
2. Which of the following factors impacts the speed of motor development the most?
3. Which of the following statements best describes an important difference between authoritarian and authoritative parenting styles?
4. What kind of question would be most useful in a study testing Lawrence Kohlberg's concepts of pre- and post-conventional stages?
5. Which of the following is a common criticism of Freud's personality theory?
6. Someone who fails an important exam and reacts by spending more time studying in the library and less time socializing probably has which kind of locus of control?
7. How would a psychometrician interpret an IQ score of 145?
8. Which of the following is the most complete list of the common characteristics of psychological disorders?
9. Which of the following is one of the key factors that differentiate major depressive disorder from periods of sadness that everyone experiences?
10. Which of the following techniques would be most helpful in avoiding the problems associated with groupthink?
11. Which of the following was one of the factors that increased conformity in Asch's studies?
12. A psychologist who advises a patient to write about his depressed thoughts and prescribes an antidepressant medication is using a combination of which of the following perspectives?