See All test questions
1. What would a psychometrician conclude about a personality test that tells a person she is an extreme extrovert the first time she takes the test and an extreme introvert the next time she takes it?
2. Which of the following statements is true about the relationship between reliability and validity?
3. What is the purpose of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders?
4. What kind of therapy involves both behavioral and cognitive interventions?
5. Which of the following would play a role in quickly alerting you to a gas leak in your car?
6. A population frequently studied to best assess the relative effects of nature vs. nurture is
7. After watching cartoons in which characters hit, punch, and kick other characters, nursery school students engage in more aggressive behavior than after watching Barney. This observation best supports
8. The smallest unit of language that carries meaning is a
9. Nat's therapist tells him to relax, close his eyes, and breathe slowly whenever he begins to experience fear associated with being in an enclosed space. The therapist is using a technique that is central to
10. Which of the following perspectives is most concerned with self-esteem and actualizing one's potential?
11. A therapist used the Rorschach inkblot test to help him analyze his patient's problems. He was most likely a
12. A pigeon trained to peck at a green light pecks at a yellow light also. This illustrates