See All test questions
1. The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-IV) published by the American Psychiatric Association provides information about all of the following EXCEPT
2. Dieters often have difficulty losing additional weight after reaching a specific plateau because their bodies function at a lowered metabolic rate according to
3. Which of the following scans can image brain function?
4. If arrested for committing a crime, who of the following would be most likely to be declared legally insane?
5. During cooperative learning, all of the students in Group A members initially were opposed to the death penalty, whereas two of the students in Group B members were opposed to the death penalty and two were in favor of the death penalty. According to research, after an intense discussion within each group about capital punishment, we would expect
6. Wilder Penfield's studies suggest that some long-lost memories can be elicited through electrical stimulation of the brain. This suggests that forgetting may be a matter of
7. During World War II, millions of Jews and other minorities were slaughtered because they were blamed for the financial and social problems of Germany. Such scapegoating illustrates
8. Of the following, which provides the most valid and reliable data about individuals as they progress through various stages of development?
9. As the time for the AP Psychology exam approached, several students in the class who had not been doing homework or attending classes earlier in the term became more concerned about studying and attending regularly. Their motivation seems to be
10. A classically conditioned response can best be eliminated by presentation of
11. The scores of Brian's team on the quiz were: 8, 6, 9, 7, 10, 9, 5, 4, 9. The median of the team's scores is
12. What type of test is the Advanced Placement Examination in Psychology?