See All test questions
1. The evolutionary approach emphasizes changes in behavior
2. Which approach emphasizes the nature of people to maximize their own potential?
3. Which of the following psychologists is best trained to treat people with schizophrenia?
4. Dr. Maloney asked his patients to monitor and report their immediate reactions to numerous hypothetical situations. This data collection involves a technique known as
5. As part of a research study, Sanjay is asked to fill out a 30-question form about his study habits. Which of the following research methods does this characterize?
6. Why can't a controlled experiment be designed to answer the question, "Do boys have higher self-esteem than girls?"
7. Which of the following graphs would best picture correlational data about the relationship between scores on the first psychology test and final exam in psychology for Mr. Sochet's third-period class?
8. Which of the following is the same for these two sets of data?
Set 1: 1, 7, 5, 9, 3
Set 2: 2, 5, 6, 5, 7
9. Which measure of variability provides the most meaningful information about the following set of scores?
Set of scores: 12, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 17, 32
10. A research method in which an individual or group is studied in depth is known as a(n)
11. Major ethical concern(s) of psychological researchers include
I. lasting harm to subjects
II. deception deception
III. morality of the question being investigated
12. Which of the following technologies enables psychologists to visualize brain function?