See All test questions
1. According to Claude Steele, self-fulfilling prophecy might account for the poorer performance of African Americans on intelligence tests and girls on mathematics achievement tests because of
2. A process used to identify clusters or groups of related items on a test is called
3. Although your friend thinks there is nothing wrong with her, you are concerned with her behavior of unplugging every electrical item in her house every time she leaves, including all lamps, radios, the television, toaster, clocks, and telephones. Her behavior might be considered abnormal because
4. Which of the following perspectives attributes abnormal behavior to failure to resolve unconscious conflicts?
5. Narcissistic personality disorder is characterized by
6. David thought he heard a dog telling him to kill people. Hearing the dog talking is an example of
7. The intent of the DSM-5 is chiefly to
8. One common characteristic among many people with antisocial personality disorder is that they tend to
9. Which of the following is a positive symptom of schizophrenia?
10. OCD is most commonly found in
11. The American Psychiatric Association's DSM-5 (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders)
12. Which is a behavioral therapy that has proven successful in treating phobias?
13. Psychoanalytic therapy and humanistic therapy differ in that psychoanalytic therapy focuses on