See All test questions
1. The Constitution as ratified in 1788 most clearly reflects the Framers' commitment to
2. Which of the following most accurately describes The Federalist Papers?
3. A Supreme Court that demonstrates a willingness to change public policy and alter judicial precedent is said to be engaging in
4. A writ of certiorari from the Supreme Court indicates that the Court
5. All of the following statements about Congress are true EXCEPT:
6. The Supreme Court issued the opinion quoted below in its ruling on which of the following cases?
"We conclude that in the field of education the doctrine of 'separate but equal' has no place. Separate educational facilities are inherently unequal."
Which of the following conclusions about congressional job approval ratings since 1975 is supported by the data in the graph above?
8. Which of the following best describes the practice of "ticket splitting"?
9. The House Rules Committee is considered among the most powerful in the House of Representatives because it has great power over the
10. Compared with political parties in countries such as England and Israel, both of which have multiparty systems, American political parties are
11. Which of the following people would most likely be accused of influence peddling?
12. The primary function of political action committees (PACs) is to