See All test questions
1. Which of the following statements is LEAST true of voters in federal, state, and local elections?
2. A presidential veto would most likely be overturned in which of the following situations?
Questions 3-4 refer to the following information.
3. Which of the following conclusions is most supported by the accompanying table?
4. Which of the following can be inferred from the accompanying table?
5. Which of the following is generally understood to be the purpose of the Tenth Amendment to the Constitution?
Which of the following conclusions can be drawn from the table above?
I. The share of FDAP grants allocated to the Department of Health & Human Services increased between 1982 and 2002.
II. FDAP grants comprised a larger share of state & municipal budgets in 1992 than in 1972.
III. The amount of money allocated for FDAP grants increased from 1972 to 1992.
7. When an appeal is made to the Supreme Court, the court usually
8. Which of the following may file an amicus curiae brief?
9. Which of the following principles is realized when the federal government provides most of the funding to a project in which multiple levels of government work together?
10. Given the structure of the electoral college system, presidential candidates tend to
11. In the House of Representatives, the Rules Committee
12. The Commerce Clause of the Constitution has been used to