See All test questions
1. Each of the two main political parties of the United States is organized
2. The Dred Scott decision of 1857 was overturned by the
Which of the following is the main point of the cartoon above?
Questions 4-5 refer to the following information.
4. Which of the following conclusions regarding voting behavior can be inferred from the table above?
5. Which of the following conclusions about the 2000 and 2004 election results in the states identified above CANNOT be drawn from the table?
6. The Reorganization Plan 1 of 1939 and Executive Order 8248 allow the president to select the staff for the
7. Which of the following processes best exemplifies the federal structure of the United States government?
8. Which of the following statements about voting populations is most accurate?
9. Every ten years, the majority of state legislatures are responsible for
10. Members of Congress are allowed to mail letters to their constituents at the government's expense because of
11. A presidential plurality victory occurs when
12. The practice of drawing congressional district lines in an attempt to give one party a benefit over another is referred to as