See All test questions
1. The majority of Supreme Court justices
2. Ruled unconstitutional in 1983, the legislative veto had allowed
3. Which of the following actions can the president take without congressional approval?
4. The line-item veto was ruled unconstitutional because it
5. Which of the following best states an argument made by James Madison in The Federalist number 10?
6. An "unfunded mandate" is created when the federal government requires state and municipal governments to
7. Which of the following is an example of "horse-race journalism"?
8. Federal election laws require that, in
9. Which of the following is the largest source of "automatic spending" for the federal government?
10. Which of the following best describes the Supreme Court's doctrine of incorporation?
11. Which of the following plays the most significant role in forming a child's political views?
12. Which of the following was the legal basis for the 1973 Roe v. Wade majority opinion, in which the Supreme Court struck down a state ban on abortion?