See All test questions
1. Which of the following describes a core principle of the Constitution as it was written in 1787?
2. The legal principle that instructs judges to follow established precedent when deciding cases is commonly referred to as
3. Federal election laws are designed to achieve all of the following EXCEPT
4. Which of the following statements about the House of Representatives is true?
5. According to the Constitution, who determines voter eligibility requirements?
6. Which of the following is NOT part of the "iron triangles" that influence public policy-making?
7. Which of the following is the most direct result of an electoral system with single-member districts?
8. Which of the following court decisions did NOT deal with the First Amendment?
9. Which of the following statements about political action committees (PACs) is most accurate?
10. Which of the following is NOT a way in which the powers of the executive branch are balanced by the legislative branch?
11. The attorney general is the head of which of the following entities?
12. Which of the following is an example of an implied power of the Congress?