See All test questions
1. If no presidential candidate receives a majority of the electoral college vote, then who becomes the president?
2. The No Child Left Behind Act, which established educational standards that states must meet to receive federal educational funding, is an example of which of the following?
3. Unlike in a closed primary election, in an open primary election
4. Political efficacy refers to the idea that
5. An inherent power of the president is the power to
6. Which of the following is the most accurate statement about writs of certiorari?
7. Which of the following statements best characterizes cooperative federalism?
8. Which of the following constitutional principles might be violated if the Environmental Protection Agency issued, enforced, and adjudicated all disputes regarding a new regulation?
9. Which of the following is LEAST likely to explain low voter turnout for an election?
10. A "motion for cloture" is used to
11. Which of the following statements about presidential elections since 1972 is most accurate?
12. The idea that the Bill of Rights applies to both federal and state governments by means of the Fourteenth Amendment is called