See All test questions
1. How many votes in the Senate must a presidential nominee to the Supreme Court receive in order to be confirmed?
2. Federal judges are subject to which of the following disciplinary actions?
3. Which of the following statements about interest groups is accurate?
4. Which of the following statements is true regarding delegates to presidential nomination conventions?
5. What power was granted to the states by the Articles of Confederation but not by the Constitution?
6. Which of the following categories of spending are paid without an appropriations bill?
7. According to Brown v. Board of Education (1954), which of the following amendments was violated by the "separate but equal" doctrine that had been established in Plessy v. Ferguson (1896)?
8. Which of the following best predicts how someone will vote in an election?
All of the following can be inferred from the table above EXCEPT:
10. Which of the following would occur if Congress were to pass legislation and declare a recess, and the president took no action on the bill within ten days of its passage?
11. Which of the following is not a special position held by a member of Congress?
12. Interest groups are barred from taking part in which of the following activities?