See All test questions
1. Whips have which of the following functions?
2. Which of the following is a major cause of the inability of Congress to pass legislation?
3. Sunshine laws were passed in order to give
4. Which of the following is a characteristic of the electoral college?
5. Standing House committees such as the Ways and Means Committee are important because they
6. The Constitution provides that one-third of the Senate's membership is up for election every two years so that
7. Which of the following groups voted most heavily Republican during the first decade of the twenty-first century?
8. Proponents of the Second Amendment were most upset when Congress passed
9. Procedural due process can best be found in
10. Question below is based on the following headline.
Green Party Candidate Ralph Nader Runs for President
Some people say we should have a third major political party in the country in addition to the Democrats and Republicans.
Which of the following reflects the best explanation for the headline?
11. What is the result of a continuing resolution agreed upon by both houses of Congress?
12. The trend of states joining in regional presidential primaries suggests that the states want to