See All test questions
1. Which of the following statements about presidential appointments is true?
2. The Supreme Court has the constitutional authority to check Congress by
3. An alternate manner in which a president can implement policy without congressional approval is by
4. Question below is based on this table:
The table shown above illustrates what trend regarding the relationship between the party that controlled the presidency and the party that controlled Congress?
5. The trend of affirmative action programs in the 2000s was to
6. The "fighting words" doctrine outlined in Supreme Court decisions deals with
7. A major characteristic of independent regulatory agencies is that they are
8. Which of the following is characteristic of the nominating process for president in the 2008 and 2012 elections?
9. A trend toward dealignment occurred in the 2000s because
10. A presidential power that has been challenged by Congress since 1980 is the power to
11. A major difference between a freshman member and a five-term member of the House of Representatives is that the
12. The concept of one man, one vote as outlined in the Baker v Carr Supreme Court decision applies to elections for