See All test questions
1. When apportionment becomes a political tool, it is called
2. What kind of political action committee would most likely support Democratic candidates?
3. All of the following powers are granted to Congress by the Constitution EXCEPT the power to
4. Which of the following provisions of the Republican Contract with America had the goal of reforming the Congress?
5. Which of the following is a provision of the Congressional Budget and Impoundment Act?
6. Which of the following events occurs first during the impeachment of a president?
7. Southern states that created "majority-minority" congressional districts did so because they were
8. Liberal activists would probably support which of the following rulings made by the Supreme Court?
9. A strong federal system of government has which of the following components?
10. According to the Twenty-Fifth Amendment to the Constitution, what happens if a president is disabled when serving in office?
11. The Supreme Court has determined that racial gerrymandering is unconstitutional because it
12. What constitutional principle allows a president to send combat troops to a foreign country?