See All test questions
1. In the United States, the average person's political participation is limited to
2. The membership of the House of Representatives
3. Which of the following is a major defect of the electoral college?
4. In Lemon v. Kurtzman, the court established the Lemon Test. According to this test, which of the following would apply?
5. Which of the following is true about the voting process in America?
6. In order to ratify the Constitution of the United States
7. Which of the following is NOT true about the Senate?
8. The purpose of the Twenty-Second Amendment, passed in 1951, was to
9. Which of the following presidents appointed the first woman to the Supreme Court of the United States?
10. Which of the following is a specific power of the House of Representatives?
I. impeachment of the president
II. election of the president when the electoral college fails
III. initiation of revenue bills
11. Members of the federal executive bureaucracy tend to represent the interests of
12. In the United States, the powers of government are divided between a national government, state governments, and several regional and local governments. This system is called