See All test questions
1. What is the total current membership of the electoral college?
2. How many courts of appeals are there in the federal court system?
3. Adding amendments to the United States Constitution is a two-step process that includes
4. Each state in the House of Representatives is allowed a certain number of representatives. That number is determined by:
5. In the case of a tie vote in the electoral college during the selection of the president, who is charged with electing the president?
6. Which of the following is an executive power of the Senate?
7. Which of the following Supreme Court cases established the principle of judicial review in the American court system?
8. Which of the following best describes a public interest group?
9. While the president has the power to make appointments, he or she also has the power to remove some appointed officials from office. Where in the United States Constitution is this power located?
10. What is the minimum age requirement for a member of the House of Representatives?
11. Which court was considered to be the most liberal court of the 20th century?
12. The civil service system in the United States was created by