See All test questions
1. In the Supreme Court case of Mapp v. Ohio, the Court ruled that
2. If the United States government were to be sued, to which court(s) would those seeking damages take their case to be heard?
3. What method of floor vote is used in the passage of a bill in both houses of Congress?
I. voice vote
II. standing vote
III. roll-call vote
IV. teller vote
V. electronic vote
4. A constitutional duty of the vice president is to
5. The United States Constitution has been amended
6. The first woman appointed to the Supreme Court of the United States was
7. Which of the following is a function that political parties are expected to perform?
I. nominate candidates for office
II. politically educate the electorate
III. create a sense of centralized responsibility
IV. maintain the separation of powers in government
8. Regulating securities, financial markets, and investment companies, and prohibiting fraud and dishonest investment practices would be the major functions of which of the following independent regulatory agencies?
9. Which of the following would be a true statement if a presidential election had to be decided by the House of Representatives?
10. Which of the following is most accurate regarding interest groups?
11. The Necessary and Proper Clause found in Article I, Section 8 of the United States Constitution is also known as the
12. Which of the following is a qualification required in order to be president of the United States?