See All test questions
1. Which of the following is the best definition of political socialization?
2. Which of the following is a right that would not be guaranteed to a noncitizen?
3. In order for a case to be heard in the Supreme Court of the United States, a consensus must be reached among the justices. This agreement is known as:
4. Which of the following would be a true statement regarding judicial review and the power of the court to declare an act of government unconstitutional?
5. The executive department charged with the administration of the largest entitlement program in the United States is
6. Presidential impeachment
7. A group of individuals seeking to control government by winning an election and placing a candidate in office would best be described as a(n)
8. In order to get elected to the Congress, the most significant advantage is
9. Constitutional amendments may be ratified by
10. Justices of the Supreme Court and the lower federal courts serve for a period of
11. James Madison applied the term "faction" to
12. The general beliefs that the American public has about politics and policy issues can best be defined as