See All test questions
1. Which of the following is NOT mentioned in the United States Constitution?
2. The primary purpose of a conference committee is to
3. Which of the following is considered to be the main trial court within the federal court system?
4. Which of the following best describes the action taken by the Congress when the president vetoes a bill?
5. Which of the following is a false statement about the United States Constitution?
6. Which of the following is a characteristic of cooperative federalism?
I. block grants
II. revenue sharing
III. federal grants-in-aid
7. In the absence of the vice president, who is the presiding officer in the United States Senate?
8. Where in the Constitution is the establishment of a federal court system found?
9. Which of the Supreme Courts was the most active in the area of increasing the rights of the accused?
10. Which of the following is part of the legislative process in the House of Representatives but NOT in the Senate?
11. If a state is using a party-column ballot, what type of voting strategy is a voter more likely to use?
12. According to James David Barber, which of the following is not a classification of presidential character?