See All test questions
1. The burning of a United States flag would best be described as
2. Richard Neustadt, a noted political theorist, has stated that a president's power comes from
3. The first African American to serve on the Supreme Court of the United States was
4. How often are members of the House of Representatives elected?
5. Which of the following was an expansion of suffrage that occurred before the Civil War?
6. If the president must nominate a new vice president due to the office being vacated, the nomination must be approved and confirmed by
7. Interest groups are different from political parties because they
8. In the United States Constitution, where is the congressional power of taxation found?
9. When Congress passed the Brady Bill, which required a five-day waiting period before the purchase of a handgun, it was following which step of the policymaking process?
10. The Full Faith and Credit Clause of the Constitution is the requirement that each state accept the public acts, records, and judicial proceedings of every other state, found in the Constitution in
11. Which amendment of the United States Constitution applies to unreasonable searches and seizure?
12. What is a possible result of an "off-year" election?