See All test questions
1. Executive agreements
2. An order from the Supreme Court requesting that a lower court send up its records on a particular case is known as a(n)
3. Which of the following was NOT an aspect of the political culture of most of the Founding Fathers present at the Constitutional Convention?
4. Which of the following is a proposed plan of reform for the electoral college when electing the president?
I. the district plan
II. the proportional plan
III. direct population election
IV. the national bonus plan
5. Political action committees are extensions of interest groups that
6. Which of the following is true about most presidential elections in modern history?
7. The power of television in U.S. politics was best illustrated in which of the following presidential elections?
8. An important result of McCulloch v. Maryland (1819) was to
9. Which of the following occurs latest in the passage of a bill in Congress?
10. Voters casting their ballots for candidates of a presidential candidate's political party because of the popularity of the presidential candidate is best described as
11. Which is true of the Supreme Court of the United States?
12. A low percentage of voter turnout is often caused by
I. mobility of the electorate
II. the perception of obvious differences between candidates or parties
III. lack of political efficacy
IV. dissatisfaction with things as they are