See All test questions
1. Cabinet-level executive departments are created by
2. When the House of Representatives sits as one large committee, it is sitting as
3. Which of the following is a false statement regarding minor parties?
4. Checking with party members on party policy and helping the floor leader to determine if there are enough votes to pass a particular issue is part of the job description of which of the following members of Congress?
5. When the United States government is party to a case, who represents the United States before the Supreme Court?
6. With reference to the executive branch, the Twenty-Fifth Amendment establishes
7. Which of the following is a reason for the decline in voting?
8. Which of the following is true of the incumbency effect?
9. Which of the following would probably be least likely to vote?
10. The issuance of an executive order falls under the president's
11. After 1950, the success of the civil rights movement was aided most by
12. As a special interest group, the National Organization for Women was organized for the purpose of