See All test questions
1. The Supreme Court has used the practice of selective incorporation to
2. The largest portion of the federal budget covers the costs of
3. Which of the following accurately describes congressional committees?
I. The committee chairpersons always belong to the majority party.
II. Seats on each committee are divided between the two major parties in exact proportion to the parties' representation in Congress.
III. They recommend whether Congress should pass various pieces of legislation, and those recommendations are always approved by the full congressional body.
IV. When a committee vote results in a tie, the vice president casts the tie-breaking vote.
4. The primary goal of the Gramm-Rudman Acts of 1985 and 1987 was to
5. The term "iron triangle" refers to the interrelationship of the
6. A sound bite would most likely be used during a presidential election in order to
7. Which of the following most accurately describes the right of American citizens to privacy?
The graph above supports which of the following conclusions about presidential elections?
Which of the following statements can be inferred from the table above?
10. The difference between a pardon and a reprieve is
11. The government promotes preferential treatment for members of groups that have historically suffered from discrimination by means of
12. The exclusionary rule was established to