See All test questions
1. Which of the following has the least significant role in the creation of American foreign policy?
2. Who are the main authors of the initial budget proposal presented to Congress by the president?
3. During which presidential campaign was televised political advertising widely used for the first time?
4. What was the major political party that developed in the United States in opposition to the Democratic Party of Andrew Jackson?
5. What was the first document that limited the power of the British monarch?
6. Shays Rebellion and other acts of violence in 1787-1788 demonstrated to many in the new nation that
7. Which of the following is one advantage of the multi-party elections that characterize many European political systems?
8. What was the major reason that some states formerly had poll taxes and literacy requirements for voting?
9. Which of the following was an effect of the Watergate scandal?
10. When critics complain about how the media cover politics, they are speaking of all EXCEPT which of the following?
11. In the 1989 Texas v. Johnson decision, the Supreme Court ruled that burning of an American flag was constitutionally protected. According to the Court, this decision was based on which of the following reasons?
12. After the bombing of Pearl Harbor in 1941, Japanese Americans living on the West Coast were placed in internment camps. The Supreme Court