See All test questions
1. To which characteristic of American government does the term "federalism" refer?
2. The swift adoption of the Bill of Rights in the years following ratification of the Constitution demonstrates the
3. Which of the following is true of court cases in which one private party is suing another?
4. The term "budget deficit" refers to the
5. The legislative successes of the National Rifle Association, antiabortion activists, and other powerful interest groups demonstrate that
6. During the second half of the twentieth century, the Supreme Court's position on free speech was that
7. The national and state governments share all of the following powers EXCEPT the power to
8. Which group most frequently benefits from political action committee (PAC) donations?
9. The president executes a "pocket veto" by doing which of the following?
The graph above supports which of the following conclusions?
11. Which of the following is an accurate statement about the leadership of the two major political parties?
12. The media play a major role in establishing the public agenda by