See All test questions
1. All of the following can be considered true about the impact of a higher level of education on voting habits EXCEPT
2. In Gideon v. Wainwright, the Supreme Court ruled that criminal defendants in state cases have the right
3. All of the following are consequences of low voter turnout in the United States EXCEPT
Questions 4-5 refer to the following information.Questions refer to the following amendment to the Constitution.Amendment XThe powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.
Questions 4-5 refer to the following information.
Questions refer to the following amendment to the Constitution.
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.
4. The Tenth Amendment most often comes into conflict with which section of the Constitution?
5. People who interpret the Tenth Amendment as greatly restricting the powers of the national government are often referred to as
6. Which committee in the House of Representatives determines the procedure by which bills are debated and amended?
7. The government often finds it difficult to make substantive changes to entitlement programs for which of the following reasons?
8. The relative stability of American public policy is achieved largely through
9. Uncertainty over the limits to presidential power is caused primarily by the fact that
10. The responsibilities of the secretary of state are most likely to overlap with those of
11. In the past decade many states have moved forward the date of their presidential primary elections in an effort to
12. Incumbent members of the House of Representatives win reelection more often than incumbent senators for all of the following reasons EXCEPT