See All test questions
1. The absence of a political party solely dedicated to labor and working class issues in the United States
2. In the majority of cases, federal programs are implemented by
3. Which of the following is an accurate statement about the federal court system?
4. Both the War Powers Act of 1974 and the Budget and Impoundment Control Act of 1974 represent efforts by Congress to limit the powers of the
5. An open primary is a primary election in which
6. Which of the following describes an unintended result of the Federal Election Campaign Act of 1974?
7. Politicians and political reporters are natural adversaries; the adversarial nature of their relationship, however, is tempered by the fact that
8. All of the following contribute to lower voting rates among Americans in the 18-to-25 age bracket EXCEPT
9. Which of the following defines the salience of a political issue?
10. When the Democratic Party pursues liberal social policies, it is most likely to alienate which of its traditional bases?
11. When the Supreme Court decides to take a case on appeal it
12. The Supreme Court case Regents of University of California v. Bakke concerned which of the following issues?