See All test questions
Questions 1-9 refer to the following information.AP US History Practice Questions: Early Contact with the New World (1491–1607) Colonization of North America (1607–1754)
Questions 1-9 refer to the following information.
AP US History Practice Questions: Early Contact with the New World (1491–1607) Colonization of North America (1607–1754)
1. Which of the following statements about indentured servitude is true?
2. The Mayflower Compact foreshadows the U.S. Constitution in which of the following ways?
3. The first important cash crop in the American colonies was
4. The philosophy of mercantilism holds that economic power resides primarily in
5. Colonial vice-admiralty courts were created to enforce
6. All of the following are examples of conflicts between colonists and Native American tribes EXCEPT
7. Which of the following statements about cities during the colonial era is NOT true?
8. Colleges and universities during the colonial period were dedicated primarily to the training of
9. Which of the following is the best explanation for why the British did not establish a powerful central government in the American colonies?