See All test questions
Questions 1-10 refer to the following information.AP US History Practice Questions: Toward the Civil War and Reconstruction (1844–1877)
Questions 1-10 refer to the following information.
AP US History Practice Questions: Toward the Civil War and Reconstruction (1844–1877)
1. As a result of the Mexican-American War, all of the following became part of the United States EXCEPT
2. "Bleeding Kansas" was a direct result of the doctrine of
3. As a result of the Emancipation Proclamation,
4. Andrew Johnson was impeached because
5. The dispute over electoral votes in the election of 1876
6. Following the Civil War, most freed slaves
7. The Know-Nothing Party focused its efforts almost exclusively on the issue of
8. The Free-Soil party advocated which of the following?
9. The principle of popular sovereignty stated that
10. Which of the following is NOT a requirement set by the Reconstruction Act of 1867 for Southern states' readmission to the Union?