See All test questions
Questions 1-10 refer to the following information.AP US History Practice Questions: The Industrial Revolution (1865–1898)
Questions 1-10 refer to the following information.
AP US History Practice Questions: The Industrial Revolution (1865–1898)
1. The scalawags were
2. Which of the following statements about Supreme Court decisions during the latter part of the nineteenth century is most accurate?
3. The term vertical integration refers to
4. The passage of the Pendleton Act was a direct result of the
5. The Haymarket Affair represented a major setback for the
6. Japan was outraged by the American annexation of Hawaii in 1898 primarily because
7. The "new immigrants" who arrived in the United States after the Civil War were different from the"old immigrants" in that they
8. The "Ghost Dance" movement among Western Native Americans stressed all of the following EXCEPT
9. In the late nineteenth century, political machines such as Tammany Hall were successful primarily because
10. Which of the following was the intended result of the Dawes Severalty Act of 1887?