See All test questions
Questions 1-10 refer to the following information.AP US History Practice Questions: The Early Twentieth Century (1890–1945)
Questions 1-10 refer to the following information.
AP US History Practice Questions: The Early Twentieth Century (1890–1945)
1. Muckrakers furthered the causes of the Progressive movement by
2. Prior to the administration of Theodore Roosevelt, the Sherman Antitrust Act had been used primarily to
3. Following the Spanish-American War and the acquisition of territory overseas, in a series of cases known as the Insular Cases, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that
4. Which of the following best summarizes the contents of the Zimmermann telegram, which was intercepted in 1917?
5. Wilson's Fourteen Points plan for peace after World War I included all of the following EXCEPT
6. All of the following can be seen as clashes between traditional and modern culture during the post–World War I era EXCEPT
7. Buying "on margin" contributed to the stock market crash of 1929 because it
8. Franklin Roosevelt invoked the Good Neighbor Policy in taking which of the following actions?
9. The Nye Commission report of 1936 reinforced American isolationism by
10. In its Korematsu v. United States decision, the Supreme Court ruled that