See All test questions
Questions 1-8 refer to the following information.AP US History Practice Questions: Entering Into the Twenty-First Century (1980–Present)
Questions 1-8 refer to the following information.
AP US History Practice Questions: Entering Into the Twenty-First Century (1980–Present)
1. The top goals of the Reagan presidency included
2. Since the end of the Cold War, the continuing American impulse to intervene in the economic and political affairs of other nations around the world is motivated by all of the following EXCEPT
3. All of the following acts of President Ronald Reagan's administration are characterized as a return to conservative political values EXCEPT
4. Which of the following did NOT contribute to the emergence of the New Right of the 1970s and 1980s?
5. In his 1985 State of the Union Address, Ronald Reagan articulated his foreign policy goals in what has come to be known as the Reagan Doctrine. Like Truman, Reagan pledged to
6. During the 1990s, President George H. W. Bush
7. Which of the following actions by the Clinton administration was most harmonious with Liberal Democrat values?
8. Which one of these presidents was best known for the campaign promise "Read my lips: No new taxes!"?