AP World History: Modern Maps of World
The following selection of maps serves several purposes. It is not meant to be a comprehensive atlas. Your textbook contains many more specific and comprehensive maps. The selection does allow you to visualize and to put into context specific events and places and suggests general ways to look at maps. It enables you to see results of actions and changes over time. More important, this selection of maps is designed to teach you how to garner information from visual as opposed to exclusively textual sources. Questions to consider are at the end.
Click on maps below and get full size in new window.
- AP World History: Modern Glossary
- AP World History: Modern Long-Essay Question Strategy
- AP World History: Modern Document-Based Question Strategy
- AP World History: Modern Short-Answer Questions Strategy
- AP World History: Modern Multiple-Choice Questions Strategy
- What You Need to Know About the AP World History: Modern Exam